Following procedures are routinely carried out at Kota Eye Hospital by the well-trained proffessionals and staff-
1. In the O.P.D.
- Day care cataract eye surgery with lens implant.
- Difital Fundus Photography & Flourscein Angiography (Carl Zeiss – Germany).
- Laser Treatment :
- YAG Laser for after cataract (NIDEK – Japan).
- Retinal Laser for Diabetic & Hypertensive Patients (Carl Zeiss – Germany).
- A Scan Biometry (Humphrey – USA).
- Computerised Visual Field Analyser (Humphrey – USA).
- Computerised Autorefractor (Topcon – USA).
2. In the I.P.D.
- 30 well furnished beds including Deluxe rooms.
- Well Equipped and A/C operation Theatre having Operation microscopes & Phaco-emulsification Machines.
- Various types of Eye Surgeries.